Closing Date: 03/12/2021
The school is seeking to appoint a dynamic and innovative Teacher of Functional IT Skills/Computing who is passionate about their subject and has the vision and energy to promote the highest standards of attainment, for young people with learning difficulties, across Key Stage 2 to Key Stage 5. We would accept applications from unqualified teachers who have a degree and are willing to work towards gaining QTS.
To learn more about the job description, please click here: Person Specification IT teacher
The successful candidate will:
- be a consistently Good teacher with potential to be consistently Outstanding;
- have a passion for learning and teaching and be committed to raising standards for all students, regardless of ability;
- be able to inspire and ensure that all students achieve their full potential;
- be committed to ongoing Professional Development.
In return, we can offer you:
- a positive and optimistic working environment focused on student progress and well-being;
- the resources and facilities to continue to improve students’ progress;
- an opportunity to grow in your teaching pedagogy and practice within a strong committed whole school team
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged, please contact the school office on 020 8397 2672 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Please click here to apply for the role.
Applications close: Midday – Friday 3rd December 2021
Interview: w/c Monday 6th December 2021
Start: February 2022
St Philip’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to a health check and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
As part of Orchard Hill College& Academy Trust’s pre-appointment checks, current and past employers will be contacted for short listed candidates Any discrepancies or anomalies, and/or issues from references will be discussed at interview with shortlisted candidates.